At L3Harris, we have a highly talented and dedicated Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) team to provide guidance from the initial concept all the way through the lifecycle of the platform. Our teams are active in the industry by leading innovation efforts, driving industry standards and developing new technologies, products and systems for the emerging AAM platform and ecosystem growth.
The current L3Harris portfolio of solutions include voice and flight data recorders, active surveillance and traffic collision avoidance systems (TCAS), air-ground integrated network and connectivity, and pilot training simulators. We collect a multitude of safety and operational data and provide globally recognized analytics services to measure operations against safety, efficiency, and economic milestones.
• Extra light and integrated voice and flight data recorders
• Unmanned collision avoidance and non-cooperative sensor integration systems
• Network integration & connectivity products and services
• Pilot training simulators
• Advanced multifunction displays and avionics
• Flight data analytics