An abundance of communications in an urgent situation can make it difficult for government agencies to disseminate information in the field. C-OTM bridges the gap by operating across a variety of telecommunications formats, allowing deployed personnel to reliably interoperate with other agencies.
Lightweight and transportable, C-OTM is easily deployed to link various technologies including internet protocol (IP) and analog phones, radios and cellular equipment. The system allows communication sources to be automatically routed, patched and conferenced to provide a truly integrated communications solution.
Mobile Command Center
C-OTM provides a standalone command center for multi-agency operations. Its powerful touchscreen-based operator position allows real-time command and control of your entire existing communications infrastructure. C-OTM provides access to multiple local and remote tactical radio networks allowing authorities to monitor communications via their satellite or IP wide area networks (WAN).
C-OTM is a voice over IP (VoIP)-based, software-configurable system that provides flexible and seamless communications between IP, digital and analog communications devices.
|Weight (including laptop, cables and accessories)||
- Enables unparalleled flexiblity and seamless communications with all stakeholders
- Establishes communications with central command quickly through a simple set up process
- Configures easily for unmanned single or dynamically networked operations
- Fits into any vehicle for convenience, versatility and added mobility
- Provides each C-OTM user the ability to access radio assets from another C-OTM user via the network