Demand Capacity Balancer
DCB extends an airport's operational look-ahead time from 90 minutes to six months. The solution is part of a rolling airport operations plan (AOP) and bridges the gap between pre-tactical and tactical planning so an airport can have the best possible performance.
- Combined data science, analytics, and advanced simulations puts the airport in control of pre-tactical decisions
- Rolling AOP creates and maintains key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) enhancement integrates into existing A-CDM solutions
- Operational outcome simulation maintains KPIs on a selected day (e.g. punctuality, delays)
- What-If planning tests the effects of alternative operational decisions
- Demand and capacity modeling uses a range of aviation data and carefully configured simulations
- Expected disruption modeling for plan development to minimize impacts
- Provides better planning by detecting hotspots where demand exceeds capacity
- Plans for optimal runway closure and outstation impact
- Improves passenger experiences by reducing missed connections
- Lowers airline operating costs through improved punctuality
- Proactively responds to increased regional hub pressures
- Enables pre-tactical decision making with alternative AOPs and enhanced Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM)
For customer support for Orthogon suite products, contact us at [email protected].