Efficient, reliable, secure communications
The TM9400 integrates standard safety features including Lone Worker, a covert microphone, and stealth emergency modes for safe, effective communications in harsh environments. End-to-end encryption, a key-fill device, and Over the Air Rekeying (OTAR) enhance operational security. First responders can modify operation features through multiple configuration and programmable function keys.
- Operation in VHF, UHF and 700/800 MHz frequency bands
- Reduced migration risk with multiple modes of operation
- Adheres to P25 standards supporting multi-vendor interoperability
- Rugged design with IP54 rating and water-resistant control head
- AES encryption for secure communications