Reliable operational efficiency
An integrated GPS for location services over conventional or trunked networks, along with Bluetooth® wireless technology for accessory connectivity, enhance safety and operational effectiveness. AES encryption capability, hidden microphone, and stealth emergency modes provide an additional layer of safety and security for communications on the move. Ruggedized for hazardous scenarios, the TP9400 includes IP67 sealing and shock absorbing impact-protected corners, exceeds MIL-STD-810G standards, and features a water-shedding grille that enhances voice clarity in wet conditions.
- Greater interoperability with adherence to the P25 standards
- Efficient operations with encryption, voice and data, simulcast support and pre-set message status
- Multimode operation including analog, Analog Simulcast over IP, P25 Phase 1 and P25 Phase 2 (supports staged migration)
- Security-focused fleet management with Over the Air Rekeying (OTAR) and key fill device support
- Enhanced worker safety with Man Down, Lone Worker, GPS, and more
- Color options available