L3Harris VOICE ATM - VCCS
Architecture and Design
The VOICE ATM system delivers trusted performance and proven reliability to ANSPs and aviation operators around the world. The system’s unique internet-protocol-based communications infrastructure allows for the centralization of operations through the reallocation of geographically disbursed resources—ideal for the management of airfields and remote towers.
Scalability, Flexibility and Future-proof
L3Harris has an extensive history of developing voice communications solutions for the international civil aviation community. Offering a complete end-to-end IP solution, VOICE ATM allows ANSPs to capitalize on their existing network infrastructure while providing the scalability and flexibility only found with a full IP-based voice communication system (VCS).
|Dimension (per blade)||1.75 in (h) x 19 in (w) x 17.72 in (d) (up to 3x blades per system static or deployable rack configuration)|
- End-to-end internet-protocol-based architecture allows for extensive flexibility and scalability.
- Seamless integration of all communication assets enables system versatility.
- Absence of a central switch provides unlimited system capacity and scalability.
- High availability of all critical functions ensured by redundant backup capabilities.
- Meets international ATM safety standards, guaranteeing industry compliance.