L3Harris VOICE C2
The VOICE C2 operator control unit (OCU) provides an integrated voice communications human machine interface that interconnects operators, radios and telephony. With advanced audio and control interfaces, system users can communicate or conference with any available internal or external resources.
Operator position hardware is comprised of an OCU, a touch screen panel computer, and an optional operator interface unit (OIU). The OIU associated accessories include speakers, handset, wired or wireless headsets and microphones. For positions requiring less capability, the operator position hardware can be streamlined to simply a headset and touch-panel computer or laptop. The graphical user interface that runs on the OCU permits selection and control of all the communications resources connected to the system.
The VOICE C2 operator control unit provides each user with complete control of their communications environment via an intuitive, highly configurable touchscreen interface. The interface provides users access to all facilities required to perform their allotted tasks including:
- Role logon
- Telephony and radio calls
- Radio control
- Telephone-to-radio patching
- Multiple audio stream conferencing
- Alarm monitoring
- Facilities control
- Unparalleled operational flexibility gives operators the ability to control any radio, anywhere, at any time.
- Intuitive graphical user interface provides operational access to both local and remote systems for quicker response times.
- Progressive internet protocol at the core technology allows authorities to take advantage of modern communication enhancements.
- Unique system design simplifies complex battlefield requirements.