Create your own scenarios quickly and efficiently, with no computer programming experience needed. L3Harris Scenario Builder™ software allows you to customize scenarios to enhance your driver training curriculum. It’s an effective, affordable way to screen new drivers. Just click, drag, and drop. It’s that simple.
- Build customized scenarios in under 30 minutes.
- Build geotypical scenarios for accident remediation, employment prescreening for new drivers and targeted training for existing drivers.
- Easily and affordably create training content for classroom presentations.
- Add new challenges to accommodate any experience level.
- Control the sequence and timing of event triggering.
- View scenarios from any angle, including top-down view for vehicle positioning.
- Create scenarios on a separate PC and transfer the information to the simulator with a flash drive.
- Compatible with any standard desktop or notebook PC with 3D graphics capability.
We have an extensive library of over 300 objects for you to add to your scenarios: trucks, cars, trees, pedestrians, signage, and much more. This vast selection allows you to truly customize each training session.
Choices include suburban, freeway, rural and driving range settings. Optional environments include urban, swamp, Middle East, driving track and skid pad.
To challenge your operators, choose from:
- Vehicle types, including sedans, SUVs, sports cars, trucks, fire trucks, ambulances, school buses, transit buses, coaches, vans, law enforcement vehicles, taxis and tractor-trailers.
- Weather patterns, including rain, ice, snow, fog, night, wind and sun glare.
- Other visual stimuli, including traffic signs, traffic signals, barricades, cones, fire hydrants, bicycles, skateboards, motorcycles, men, women, children, dogs, cows and deer.
- Events, including fire, smoke and explosive animations.