Accessing the website and Account Security
This website is made available free of charge. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this website and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website.
To access the website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the website that all the information you provide on the website is correct, current and complete.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected or actual unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned solely by L3Harris, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the website or any services or materials available through the website.
The company name, the terms Fast. Forward. and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of L3Harris or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of L3Harris. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any unauthorized use of any trademark of L3Harris or its affiliates, licensors, or providers may be a violation of applicable trademark laws. Any third-party names or trademarks referenced on the website do not constitute or imply affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by L3Harris of the third parties, or by the third parties of L3Harris.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate L3Harris, an L3Harris employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm L3Harris or users of the website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary mark or notice from the website.
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
The website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right and a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferrable, and sublicensable license to use, store, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not L3Harris, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
User Contributions have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on this website do not represent our views or values. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS L3HARRIS AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY L3HARRIS/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER L3HARRIS/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot/do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
Where applicable, L3Harris will process notifications of claimed infringement regarding User Contributions and any other information posted on the website, under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA,” found at 17 U.S.C. § 512). Additional information concerning DMCA copyright notifications is set forth under the DMCA Copyright Notifications section below.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the website is made available solely for general information purposes. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this website. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by L3Harris, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of L3Harris. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the website
We may update the content on this website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the website
Linking to the website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the website
If the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked sites and resources or information you may obtain from them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the website is based in the state of Florida in the United States. We make no claims that the website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER L3HARRIS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH L3HARRIS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER L3HARRIS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH L3HARRIS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
L3HARRIS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL L3HARRIS, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE AMOUNT THAT L3HARRIS OR ANY OF ITS LICENSORS OR PROVIDERS, OR ITS OR THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES MAY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR UNDER ANY THEORY OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY USER CONTRIBUTIONS WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ANY CONDITION, WARRANTY, RIGHT, OR LIABILITY IN A MANNER THAT IS NOT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES, SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AS TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL APPLY TO SUCH USE. WITH RESPECT TO ANY LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE NOT LAWFUL AS STATED, L3HARRIS’ AND ITS SUPPLIERS’ AND PROVIDERS’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
DMCA Copyright Notifications
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law.
If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by L3Harris infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice of claimed infringement. The notice must include the following information:
- sufficient details to identify the copyrighted work(s) that you believe has been infringed upon;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website (for example, by providing URL(s));
- information reasonably sufficient to permit L3Harris to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the owner of or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- your signature.
L3Harris will process your notification in compliance with the applicable provisions of the DMCA. L3Harris’ designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement under the DMCA is:
L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
1025 W. Nasa Blvd.
Melbourne, FL 32919
Class Action and Jury Trial Waiver
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND L3HARRIS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Unless both you and L3Harris agree, no judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND L3HARRIS AGREE THAT NEITHER WILL REQUEST A TRIAL BY JURY UNLESS BOTH YOU AND L3HARRIS AGREE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
No Investment Advice or Offers
Nothing in the website constitutes investment advice, including L3Harris’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Any stock prices provided by this website are not official market quotations and are not to be considered a substitute for obtaining pricing information from official sources. L3Harris provides investor relations materials for convenience and information only. In addition, investor relations' materials and other website content are not offers to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security.
Forward Looking Information
Certain information on this website contains certain forward-looking statements, which are subject to risks and uncertainties and speak only as of the date on which they are made. The words "believe", "expect", "anticipate", "optimistic", "intend", "aim", "will" or similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they are made. L3Harris undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date on which they were made. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the company's forward-looking statements are described in periodic reports, including the Annual Report on Form 10-K, or quarterly reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities Exchange Commission.
All press releases and other materials presented or released to the financial community that are contained on the website were, to the best of L3Harris’ knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render information stale, and you should not rely on the continued accuracy of any such material beyond the date of issuance. L3Harris has no responsibility to update any information contained in any such material. All viewers should carefully check the dates of issuance of the material contained in the website.
Effective Date: 7/1/19