The L3Harris Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (ATP CTP) is the starting point for obtaining your FAA airline transport license. The ATP CTP course content includes training in navigation, automation, runway safety, high altitude operations, low energy states and upset prevention recovery training (UPRT).
- ATP knowledge test arrangements and test preparation assistance are available upon request
- Candidates can choose to take the test at a convenient location anywhere in USA (after course completion)
- ATP CTP certificate does not have an expiration date
- ATP knowledge test results are valid for five years from the date the test was taken
- Hotel recommendations are available upon request. Most partner hotels include complimentary transportation to and from the airport and main training building