Designed for L3Harris Falcon III® RF-7800W and RF-7850W tactical radios, the RF-7800W-AT30X significantly improves the Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) when directing links to subscribers. Outer edge elements are radio-controlled, supporting the dynamic selection of a focused beam for a consistently high throughput connection to one or multiple radios. This smart antenna is lightweight, with a small, easy-to-install footprint and is MIL-STD ruggedized against damage from shock, vibration, sand, dust, rain and humidity.
- Dramatically improved throughput for mobile forces
- Full 360° connectivity through a single radio
- Engineered for use with broadband HCLOS RF-7800W and RF-7850W tactical radios
- Clearer transmissions through advanced SNR technologies
- Easy-to-install using existing NATO four-hole mounts