This cohesive system provides the essential and recommended flight, inertial, air data and position parameters using advanced, certified off-the-shelf products for quick and economical installation. The high performing EFD-750 can be connected to either the Lightweight Data Recorder (LDR), or Extra Lightweight Data Recorder (xLDR) and the aircraft’s GPS, eliminating the need for rewiring and integrating existing avionics to an ED-155 certified recorder.
This integrated solution combines the power of the proven EFD-750 multi-purpose display with our advanced lightweight data recorders to fully comply global ED-155 mandates and recommendations. This cohesive system connects to the existing global positioning source, or optional integrated GNSS receiver, and provides operators the essential and recommended data parameters without having to integrate, wire, test or connect multiple systems to an ED-155 flight data recorder.
- Provides all the essential EASA-mandated and recommended ICAO ED-155 flight transmission parameters for lightweight data recorders
- Exceeds recorder data recommendations and utilizes proven technologies to enhance pilot safety and situational awareness
- Reduces time, installation and certification costs by eliminating need to install additional products
- Works with existing GPS and cockpit space already designated for a standby display
- 3” compact EFD-750 display is certified to D0-178C and DO-254 Level A for Part 23, Part 25 and Part 27/29 aircraft
- It can be used as helicopter PFD or aircraft back-up display and provides pilots the essential airspeed, altitude, attitude and slip data, with options for navigation and heading to enhance situational awareness
- Compact, lightweight LDRs and xLDRs provide crash-protected audio, image and flight data recording with built-in webserver for easy online retrieval of recorded data
- This system can be installed as a line-fit or retro-fit solution