L3Harris products include an extensive family of command/receiver, command/receiver/decoders, S-Band transmitters, video and other operational products. L3Harris has been on all major U.S. launches for more than 60 years.
- Seven 28 V fault-protected outputs are commandable via the 1553 interface.
Sensor & Indicator Interfaces
- Various sensor and indicator input interfaces (e.g., temperature, pressure, discrete) capture data and make it available via the 1553 interface.
Health & Status Telemetry
- The sample schedule for all the sensors and telemetry is programmable via the test/programming interface.
- An interface provides access to key parameters internal to the unit for test purposes.
- The BCPDU routes commands from the 1553 RT interface to the 1553 BC or RS- 422 interfaces.
- Two power inputs allow the connection to both Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and battery power. Battery power is switched via 1553 command. Seven independently controlled power outputs provide fault-protected power to other LRUs. The power outputs are switched via 1553 command.
Thrust Vector Control
- The BDPDU provides two independent actuator control interfaces for use with rock and tilt actuators. The interfaces include Fault Detection, Isolation and Recovery (FDIR) functionality to ensure reliable and fault-tolerant system operation.