L3Harris switchboards, load centers and power panels are class-standard equipment and fully-qualified for military applications, both in performance and in construction.
Proven service and reliability, L3Harris’ products on most surface ship classes of the U.S. Navy, including DDG-51, LPD-17, LSD-41/49, LHA-6, LHD-8, DDG-1000, CG-47, MCM and the future FFG-62 Constellation-class frigate with proven service and reliability.
- Custom engineered to customer’s configuration and requirements
- Retrofit solutions for all types of power distribution plants
- Full aftermarket spares support
- 60 Hz, 400 Hz and DC power panels per MIL-DTL-23928
- 450 V low-voltage switchboards and load centers
- 4160 V medium-voltage shock isolated switchboards and protective relaying / SCADA systems
- High-capacity DC switchboards up to 900VDC @ 6000A
- Switchboards and load centers designed, manufactured and qualified per MIL-DTL-16036
- Ruggedized COTS shock-isolated switchboards and load centers qualified to MIL-DTL-16036 performance requirements