L3Harris’ tablet-based Recorder Data Interface (RDI) enables operators to easily access and securely download the aircraft cockpit voice, datalink and flight data records. Designed with input from Airlines and OEM’s, the RDI application features an intuitive user interface. With its easy workflow menus, virtually no training is required to perform key tasks so the technicians can quickly retrieve cockpit voice, datalink, flight data and fault logs without removing the recorder from the aircraft. In addition, there are live monitoring features that can be used to quickly validate the audio channels/microphones and FDR data parameters for real-time troubleshooting on the aircraft.
- Fast data access to support larger CVR and FDR recording times
- Ruggedized tablet for harsh environments, yet fits snugly in a hand
- Intuitive user interface design requires no special training
- Secure data retrieval and transmission
- Reduces training and in-house staff costs needed for recorder analysis