L3Harris deliver a comprehensive range of innovative flight data services which ensure you maximize operational efficiency and minimize risk. Whether you are large or small, commercial, or corporate, operating fixed-wing or rotary-wing aircraft, we have a solution for your operation.
Key Facts About L3Harris’ Flight Data Analytics:
- Fast secure data upload and analysis
- 18,000+ flights monitored daily
- 751 Safety events configurable to your SOPs
- Database of 29M flights
- IATA Flight Data Exchange analysis supplier
We are a global leader of fully outsourced flight data systems including flight data analysis and safety services encompassing Flight Data Monitoring (FDM), Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA), safety support and Flight Data Recorder (FDR) Readout technology.
The Benefits of Implementing an FDM/FOQA Aviation Program:
- Identify significant unsafe events and take appropriate action
- Perform trend analysis to highlight safety issues
- Benchmark your operation against a global database
- Focus training in specific areas (enhanced evidence-based training)
- Minimize Aircraft on Ground (AOG) time
- Empower maintenance with access to data within minutes of landing
- Enable rapid diagnosis of issues and faster release of aircraft
Outsourcing can be the most cost-effective way for airlines, helicopter operators and business jet operators to make informed data-driven decisions while reducing overheads, software costs and hardware maintenance.
With our flight data analysis service, you receive all the benefits of an in-house option, plus:
- Continuous monitoring of safety events/exceedances adhering to tight Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Routine (non-event) flight data measurements taken for every flight for advanced analysis of normal operations and changes to the operation over time
- An on-hand team of highly qualified and experienced flight safety specialists performing analysis for your operation
- Automated aircraft maintenance safety inspection alerts within one hour of download
- Validated events within one business day of download
- 24/7 technical and AOG support