Dispatchers get an immediate, clear view of the complete operational picture, including video from traffic and body-worn cameras, GPS geolocation of teams, incident location and nearest emergency centers, weather data and events impacting local transportation services and routes.
Situational Awareness Mapping is part of the L3Harris portfolio of command and control solutions, giving users critical information at the exact point of need. This open standards-based solution is powered by Live Earth, a cloud-based, secure data visualization platform. Live Earth is a member of the L3Harris Mission Critical Alliance (MCA)—a partner program for best-of-breed, interoperable technologies.
- Tailored Situational Awareness for command and field teams
- Simplifies managing multiple data sources including personnel, geolocation, transportation, traffic and weather activity
- Unique capability to filter maps by agency and areas of operation
- Easy-to-use and easy-on-the eyes intuitive interface
- Calls, team locations and video can be recorded for forensic analysis