NETLS provides the customer with real-time multi-link data exchange capability in order to optimize tactical control and overall battlespace force coordination.
- Multi-mission support from single or multiple consoles increases staffing flexibility
- Extensible and scalable data management model supports more users with specific information requirements
- Automatic correlation reduces redundant information and operator workload
- Commercial off-the-shelf components and open system architecture minimizes costs
- Ability to add interfaces after installation when technology or mission requirements change increases user flexibility
- The NETLS software has been validated by NATO, Joint Interoperability Test command and Naval Center for Tactical Systems Interoperability
Featuring a networked, OSA using the latest commercial products, NETLS is engineered for growth. The system consists of only commercial off-the-shelf hardware and operationally proven software modules. It is comprised of two subsystems: the NETLS data manager, and the NETLS common operational picture. NETLS DM and NETLS COP can function as a complete command and control system or can function as a data link manager to an enterprise command, control, communications, computers, and intelligence system.
NETLS is part of an extended family of L3Harris tactical data link products that have been in service for over 25 years. It has been deployed with the U.S. Armed Forces, NATO, and other countries in a variety of maritime, aviation, and land-based applications. It has been installed on surface ships, aircraft, submarines, and mobile command centers. NETLS is capable of interfacing with a broad range of legacy, forward-deployed and mobile systems.
- Weapons engagement, coordination and management
- Special and embargo operations
- Vessel board search and seizure
- Search and rescue
- Target information
- Support operations
- Participant location and identification and surveillance
- Electronic warfare
- Intelligence and information management
- Threat warning