L3Harris has been providing reliable recorders for nearly 60 years for nearly every platform, and the newest SRVIVR25™ line of cockpit voice and data recorders provide the longest duration recording of voice and flight data yet. Touted as one of the most valuable tools used for understanding real-time situational awareness, workload and reactions in adverse conditions, this new line of lightweight recorders offers airlines low-cost of ownership and data reliability while meeting the 2021 European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) 25-hour recording mandate.
This line consists of various models as either a stand-alone Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR), dedicated Flight Data Recorder (FDR), combination Cockpit Voice and Data Recorder (CVDR) as well as a fixed/deployable solution in ARINC and non-ARINC variations. These new recorders also support direct replacement for FA2100 as well as other ARINC 747 and 757 recorders, offering airlines flexibility for both new and existing aircraft.
- Four audio channels each with 25+ hours of audio (CVR) recording
- 25+ hours Datalink recording
- 70+ hours of flight (FDR) recording @ 2048wps
- Environmentally friendly Underwater Locator Beacon (ULB)
- Direct replacement for FA2100s
- Meets EU 2015/2338 Mandate
- Supports automated distress tracking and timely recovery of flight data