A Technology Readiness Level 9 system, ARIES-25 passively conducts long-standoff, real-time, full motion video and data collection. ARIES-25 provides precise pointing for C2ISR; customs and border patrol; land and maritime search and rescue; and special operation missions. ARIES-25 is qualified to various military standards.
The system features six simultaneous cameras and advanced image processing that can auto-detect and auto-track numerous targets simultaneously with closed-loop tracking. The turret-based ARIES-25 system is adaptable to various platform configurations, and its robust metadata-embedded imagery offers targeting and tracking precision.
ARIES-25 SENSOR SYSTEM FEATURES
- Six simultaneous cameras (VISN , NIRN, MWIRN, VISW, NIRW, MWIRW)
- High-definition, multi-spectral imaging with advanced 11-inch multi-spectral telescope (Mid-Wave IR (MWIR)/Near IR (NIR)/visible)
- Matched wide-field-of-view, high-definition multi-spectral telescope provides context in MWIR, NIR and visible bands
- Precision stabilization provides five-axis stabilization to the entire optical bench
- Shared-aperture sensors grouped along turret centerline to optimize field of regard
- Packaging flexibility and configurability to meet host platform interfaces
- Installed weight is less than 500 pounds
- Advanced image processing to auto-detect and track up to 10 targets at once
- Closed-loop tracking capability
- Dual inertial navigation systems provide sub-pixel, frame-to-frame stabilization and precision pointing
- Features static or dynamic host configuration protocol
- Network-enabled automatic configuration supports transmission control and internet protocol for command and control and video streaming supporting multi-cast and UDP
- Optional data recording systems enable use of raw or streamed video for post-mission analysis
- Customer-specific algorithm implementation
Press release | 03. 20. 2023
Industry Leaders Join Forces to Offer Next-Gen Airborne Early Warning Capabilities for Republic of Korea
L3Harris Technologies announced a teaming agreement with Israel Aerospace Industries’ ELTA Systems Group (IAI/ELTA) and Korean Air Lines to deliver the next generation of survivable, high-altitude airborne early warning and control aircraft to the Republic of Korea’s Air Force.