L3Harris’ ESA solution offers customized, low SWaP, reconfigurable solutions that integrates multi-INT technology into a variety of air, land, and sea platforms.
- High gain, narrow beam patterns enhance system performance in dense signal environments enabling standoff collection in a near-peer strategy
- Enhances SIGINT, COMINT, RF enabled Cyber, and Precision EW market spaces for spectrum superiority
- Miniature reconfigurable beamformer (MRB) allows beamsteering capabilities on a cadre platforms to enhance signal collection
- TRL9 components based on current USAF large fixed wing SIGINT technologies
- Back-end agnostic, providing collection to multiple receivers instantaneously
- Steerable via GOTS GeoToolKit (GTK); Enables target tracking/auto steering and is interoperable with any system that talks to GTK and/or ROVER
- Wideband instantaneous RF beamforming augments the ESA building block architecture for optimal technology insertion