L3Harris' Series 4 dual-port Gigabit (Gb) Ethernet, Network Attached Storage (NAS), Data Transfer System (DTS) provides a compact, self-contained system to store and retrieve data from a removable Serial ATA (SATA) flash disk in the most demanding environments. The data transfer system components include a Data Transfer Unit (DTU), single- or dual-removable Data Transfer Device (DTD) and a Ground Support Unit (GSU). Data storage capacities range from 64 GB to 8 TB (16 TB in the dual DTD) with data transfer rates up to 100 MB/sec.
- Small, lightweight, rugged unit that provides reliable, removable data storage
- Interfaces: Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet IEEE 802.3ab ports
- Optional security engine for data encryption
- Data read rates: 100 MB/sec. over FTP
- Single or dual removable disk (DTD) units
- Simultaneous NAS and iSCSI (Internet Small Computer System Interface) operations
- Network bridge between the two Ethernet ports via packet forwarding
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) data encryption coprocessor option
- Access door with door-open detection and DTD power shutdown
- Input power: +28 VDC
- Mounting: CDU-style, panel-mount (DZUS rail) per MS25212C (military standard)
- Capacities: 60 GB to 8 TB; 16 TB in Dual-DTD unit
- With write-protection and secure-erase features
- High-reliability connector rated at 100,000 insertion/removals
Make an inquiry
Please complete the form below to contact our team.
We value your interest and our goal is to be respectful of your time by responding to your inquiry in the most efficient way possible.
For product support and to gain access to the latest technical publications, service bulletins and other pertinent information about your data storage units, contact technical support.
Phone: +1 (613) 727-9876
5353 52nd Street, S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512-9704
Main Phone Line: +1 (616) 949-6600
Fax: +1 (616) 977-6898
Repair and Overhaul Administration:
Phone: +1 (800) 253-9525
Fax: +1 (616) 977-6895
Cage Code/Federal Supply Code: 25583