Optimizing Maritime Communications Through Integration
The Symphony® Communications Manager allows a single operator to manage complex communications from a mission perspective, improving the vessel’s performance at a lower cost.
New features include:
- Multiple high-level system views available from anywhere on the network
- Critical mission-support functionality
- Secure platform-independent, modern and open architecture software
- Deployed vessels import communications plans from facilities ashore
- On-board training package for efficient growth of crew skills
Within Symphony, multiple views have been designed to support different users with different needs. For instance, a Commanding Officer will have more interest in the high-level summary available at the Mission Dashboard, whereas personnel responsible for equipment failures will be more interested in the Maintenance Dashboard. The 3-D view has been designed to provide a physical representation of the equipment in the context of the specific platform. This physical representation will assist users who have complex installations with many racks of equipment located in different areas of the platform.
Successfully deployed across multiple platforms and countries for over a decade, Symphony is proven to enhance mission performance.