The XL-185Pi delivers robust LMR voice and data over VHF, UHF or 700/800 frequencies, an ideal choice for fire departments, utilities, mining, hazmat responders and oil and gas workers. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® are also included as standard. This ruggedized portable has a tough aluminum I-beam frame, an ergonomic shape and controls designed for fast, easy gloved-hand operation.
Equipped with a 1.5 watt/4.0 watt max amplifier, woofer and tweeter speakers, the XL-185Pi also features advanced noise cancellation technologies, providing clear audio communications in a wide range of conditions. Standard security capabilities on the XL-185Pi include choices of single-key AES and DES encryption. Tight Bluetooth integration with leading manufacturers of firefighting Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) systems improves in-mask audio and quality of communications on the fireground.
- Meets UL C1D1 standards for intrinsically safe operation in hazardous environments
- Robust connectivity with VHF, UHF or 700/800 frequency capabilities
- Compact and ergonomic, ruggedized to withstand extreme conditions
- Advanced noise cancellation technologies deliver clear audio in challenging scenarios
- Communications secured through choice of multiple encryption methods