L3HARRIS OFFERS RECOGNIZED EXPERIENCE ACROSS THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF IN-SERVICE SUPPORT (ISS) COMPETENCIES
In-Service Support (ISS) is a complex business comprised of many related activities essential to mission success. Although it is possible to perform many of these activities individually, true success will only be achieved by employing an integrated approach to ISS led by an experienced ISS integrator. We offer recognized experience across the entire spectrum of ISS competencies.
List of services
- Fleet management that will provide you with a strategic vision and a comprehensive understanding of operational requirements
- Certified Program Management to ensure deliverables are provided in accordance with contracted costs and schedules.
- Extensive engineering capability to design, test, certify and embody modifications and upgrades
- Fully integrated Data Environment (IDE) that gives all stakeholders controlled access to consistent data for informed decision-making
- Innovative and cost effective way to develop, maintain and distribute Electronic Publications
- Comprehensive Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) capability to perform the necessary analysis to optimize the maintenance and support program
- Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MR&O) of a platform and its components
- Modification and upgrade of the platform and its systems to ensure it remains safe and operationally relevant
- A solid supply chain which provides the necessary parts when and where required by forecasting the demand and managing the suppliers
- Proper training of maintenance and support personnel
- Management and access to the required technical data, preferably in an electronic, user-friendly and standardized format