L3Harris’ next generation integration architecture provides mission-to-mission reconfiguration and achieves true plug-and-play capability through its ability to accommodate current and future sensors.
Today’s complex intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) environment requires complete end-to-end solutions that are as nimble and adaptive as the targets they track. No other small manned airborne ISR platform has the proven performance or is as mission-ready as SPYDR RAPDS.
The key to SPYDR is the Rapid Aircraft Payload Deployment System (RAPDS), which enables the execution of a wide range of missions from a single platform. SPYDR RAPDS is an agile, flexible multi-INT solution for the rapid delivery and deployment of mature ISR systems in highly adaptable flight platforms. Its proven systems are born from L3Harris' comprehensive ISR expertise as the leading provider of manned ISR platforms. Configured using a modular, spiral approach, SPYDR reacts quickly and adapts effortlessly to meet changing mission requirements.
- Supports payloads with dissimilar aerodynamic and inertial loads
- Support for SIGINT, EO/IR, RADAR, SAR, FOPEN under-fairing, airstream-rated, large mass and carry-on sensor types
- Distributed power, networks, ICS, GPS and other interfaces
- Plug-and-play sensor integration
- Roll-on/roll-off (RORO) operator workstations and equipment racks
- Communication, datalink and sensor antenna installations, exterior pods/fairings and interior options available for tailoring to customer requirements