Accurate and high-quality GIS datasets that can be used to efficiently supplement surface navigation in a wide variety of airport-related activities. AMDBs are comprised of correlated TrueTerrain imagery, DTM elevation, and vectors that describe the spatial layout of an aerodrome.
- Key airport features are digitized from the georeferenced imagery, resulting in location-specific point, line, and polygon vector feature classes.
- Detailed attributes that provide specific details related to characteristics and function of the aerodrome features
- Enhances safety and situational awareness
- Compliant with multiple industry standards
- Real-world consistency allows users to familiarize themselves with the aerodrome