The elevators are shock-qualified and can also be used to transport:
- Vehicle hosted on-board
Ship lifts are designed for ammunition, food, waste and MEDEVAC.
- Hydraulically or electrically operated
- Provided as an integrated system including fireproof, gas-tight, spray-tight doors and flight deck hatch
- Used up to sea state 6
Aircraft elevators are designed to transport aircraft and equipment between the hangar and the flight deck.
- Mobile safety nets, signaling lights and lashing points integrated into platform design
- Automatic folding of the platform to reduce the ship breadth
- Used up to sea state 6 and shock-qualified
- Classification Society approved (RINA)