MISSION & PLATFORMS
An Ideal Surveillance Solution for: ISR -High-Altitude; Long-Range Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) and Persistent Surveillance missions
Airborne Installations: Fixed-wing, Rotary-wing, UAV, Aerostat
Multi-Sensor Imaging/Lasing Payload Options
- Currently supports up to 7 sensors simultaneously
- Superior HD imaging resolution from Electro-Optical (EO) and Infrared (IR) cameras
- 3 laser illuminator divergence options
Enhanced Local Area Processing (ELAP)
- Real-time image enhancement for EO day, EO night & IR
High-Performance IMU & MX-GEO Software Suite
- IMU & MX-GEO work to create accurate target location
- MX-GEO automatically aligns to the aircraft
- Robust automatic image focus
- 5-axis gimbal with internal IMU
- All payloads are fully stabilized
WESCAM MX-Series Commonality
- Common operator interfaces and Line Replaceable Units (LRUs)
- Simplified interchangeability
- Efficiencies in product support and technology enhancements
- Ease and familiarity of use
About WESCAM MX™-Series Airborne Surveillance and Reconnaissance Solutions
L3Harris has an airborne portfolio of multi-sensor, multi-spectral systems that are deployed worldwide, at varying ranges, and with overlapping fields-of-view, creating the opportunity for uninterrupted surveillance of borders, forward operating bases, airfields and other vital assets. These imaging and targeting systems can be found on over 230 different types of platforms, including fixed-wing, rotor-wing, UAV and aerostat platforms.
Within our product portfolio is a series of systems that encourage ease and familiarity of use, simplified turret interchangeability within fleets, efficiencies in technology enhancements and overall system support. Featuring common electronics and cabling, common user interfaces and video overlays, and common software and internal components, this family is known as the WESCAM MX-Series.
Because today’s mission requirements demand identification and designation from longer standoff ranges, WESCAM MX-Series products have been engineered to focus on the three factors that drive Maximum Range: resolution, magnification and stabilization. As a result, each WESCAM MX-Series turret has outperformed its major competitor in every performance area, giving the Series the longest EO/IR target identification and designating ranges in the industry (in each class size).
WESCAM MX-20 IMAGE AND VIDEO GALLERY
WESCAM MX-Series Systems
WESCAM MX-Series Training and Simulation
Providing a broad range of multi-domain intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance mission solutions in support of key decision makers across air, land and maritime domains.
Editorial | 07. 26. 2022
L3Harris joins the best of Canadian Industry to discuss Team SkyGuardian®
L3Harris in Hamilton Ontario, recently joined their teammates GA-ASI, MDA and CAE Canada in a conversation with Vanguard Magazine Canada to discuss Team SkyGuardian – the RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems) solution for Canada.