L3Harris offers an extensive experience and capability to carry out cost-effective and timely equipment modifications and upgrades, from the simplest adjustments to the most in-depth, complex and deep-depot life-extension modifications.
We have the proven ability to manage the entire modification/upgrade cycle, from the non-recurring development, prototyping, validation/verification and certification, to the kit manufacturing/assembly and the complete embodiment on the platform. We also have a proven process to effectively manage any non-conformances or unforeseen problems during the installation. Alternatively, we also have vast experience in implementing ‘off-the-shelf’, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) modifications and upgrades.
This following credentials distinguish us from the competition in managing modifications and upgrades:
- A skilled and seasoned Integrated Product Team (IPT) approach encompassing subject matter experts from Operations, Programs, Engineering, Supply Chain and Quality
- Well-equipped facilities, tools, equipment and technology complemented by a highly proficient workforce
- A seasoned engineering workforce with experience in aircraft maintenance, modifications, inspections, repairs and support functions (including liaison engineering)
- A largely independent supply chain and in-house manufacturing capability
- Proven innovation, like robotic technology, for efficient depot-level modifications and upgrades
- Mature and effective processes and tools that facilitate on-time schedule performance
- A commitment to continuous process improvement and quality performance
Press release | 02. 01. 2024
L3Harris and EDGE Open New State-of-the-Art Facility in UAE to Support WESCAM MX-Series Customers
L3Harris Technologies, in collaboration with EDGE, the United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) leading advanced technology group for defense, opened a new WESCAM Authorized Service Center (WASC).