MISSIONS & PLATFORMS
An Ideal Targeting Solution for: Low-altitude Tactical Surveillance & Target Acquisition and Designation missions requiring low-weight installation flexibility.
Airborne Installations: Fixed-wing, Rotary-wing, UAV, Aerostat.
- 43 lb./19.5 kg turret
- 15 in. turret height for better ground clearance
Multi-Sensor Imaging/Lasing Payload Options
- Currently supports up to six sensors simultaneously
- Superior HD imaging resolution from Electro-Optical (EO) camera
- Laser rangefinder, illuminator, designator
- High Sensitivity Color Camera
- High-Definition (HD) IR
- Pseudo-Colour IR
- Advanced Video Tracker (AVT)
- Embedded MTI
- Latest Enhancements – See video of technology enhancements
Enhanced Local Area Processing (ELAP)
- Real-time image enhancement for EO day, EO night & Infrared
High-Performance IMU & WESCAM MX-GEO Software Suite
- IMU & WESCAM MX-GEO work to create accurate target location
- WESCAM MX-GEO automatically aligns to the aircraft
- Robust automatic image focus
- Four-axis gimbal with internal IMU
- All payloads are fully stabilized
WESCAM MX-Series Commonality
- Common operator interfaces and Hand Controller Units (HCUs)
- Simplified interchangeability
- Efficiencies in product support and technology enhancements
- Ease of familiarity and use
About WESCAM MX™-Series Airborne Targeting Solutions
L3Harris’ designating systems enables teams to dominate the battlefield 24/7, with greater precision than ever before. Field proven, with extensive deployment, their WESCAM MX-Series designating systems offer “plug-and-play” installation, and high-sensitivity multi-spectral sensors for day, low-light and night-time missions. High mean-time-between-failures are achieved through a diode-pumped laser target designator, and systems offer precise geo-pointing technologies for hands-free simplicity regardless of aircraft movement or obstructions. The capability is here. Now is the time to invest in visual technologies that dominate enemy operations.
WESCAM MX-10D Image and Video Gallery
WESCAM MX-Series Systems
WESCAM Mx-Series Training and Simulation
Providing a broad range of multi-domain intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance mission solutions in support of key decision makers across air, land and maritime domains.
Editorial | 07. 26. 2022
L3Harris joins the best of Canadian Industry to discuss Team SkyGuardian®
L3Harris in Hamilton Ontario, recently joined their teammates GA-ASI, MDA and CAE Canada in a conversation with Vanguard Magazine Canada to discuss Team SkyGuardian – the RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems) solution for Canada.