Our software engineers group work closely with other engineering specialists to develop innovative solutions tailored to meet customers’ needs.
Our experience in software development encompasses all software engineering skills:
- Software life-cycle management
- Requirements analysis and definition
- Software/database design and rapid prototyping
- Coding and testing
- Verification and validation
These applications have proved to be valuable enablers in a number of areas and allowed us to provide innovative engineering capabilities, such as:
- Resolving complex maintenance and logistic planning issues
- Structuring, organizing and providing easy access to large amount of engineering data
- Managing aircraft life-cycle data
- Increasing efficiency by standardizing and automating recurrent tasks
Press release | 09. 07. 2023
L3Harris Expands European Presence with Sensor Manufacturing Facility in Poland
L3Harris Technologies is expanding its footprint in Europe by creating an advanced electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) engineering and manufacturing facility in Poland. The site is expected to be operational early in 2024.